|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Our client, a small O&G company with a significant acreage position within the Permian Basin, is seeking an experienced Reservoir Engineer to join their team in Houston. The Reservoir Engineer will join the existing multi discipline team and help produce and execute a development plan for the acreage. Applicants should fulfil the following criteria
- 7+ years experience as a Reservoir Engineer within an oil company
- Experience with PHDWin or Aries economic software
- Recent experience working within the Permian Basin
- Strong background in field development planning
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- High grading the development drilling program based on reservoir properties and EUR performance analysis in conjunction with the Geoscience team
- Working with the team to develop a data acquisition strategy for the asset
- Assessing the reservoir targeting strategy along with the Production and Drilling Engineers.
- Evaluating secondary targets for future development.
Salary and benefits for this position will be attractive and competitive to the industry. This is not an entry level position and extensive training will not be available. All applicants must be legally authorised to work for any employer in the US