|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||6|
· Provides estimates of company reserves, including PDP's, PUD's, probable and possible reserves.
· Conducts economic evaluations on a risked and unrisked basis for potential acquisitions and divestitures.
· Perform reservoir and well evaluations using advanced reservoir engineering techniques including reservoir simulation.
· Provide reservoir engineering support to Operations, Geology, and Land by providing production forecasts and economic analyses. May support field operations in evaluating capital investments and operating costs.
· Maintains sales forecasts and books reserves for producing fields within Division or Company.
· Assist in the preparation of annual reserve report, quarterly updates, budgeting and long term planning. by compiling various well data, well/field production statistics, production and capital spending forecasts, budget estimates, and by performing economic analyses.
· Model production, capital spending, and revenues associated with the long-range production and financial plans given corporate guidance on capital expenditure and production goals.
· Mentor junior Reservoir engineer professionals.
· Supervise third party consultants on reservoir simulations and modeling.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Being courteous, cooperative, and helpful are conditions of employment with Range. Additionally, each item listed below is an essential function of this position.
· Regular and timely attendance
· Deal professionally and respectfully with coworkers, management and others
· Read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directions
· Work with others as part of a team to ensure efficient operations and enhanced productivity
· Safeguard confidential information and disclose only to those in "need-to-know" positions
· Safeguard and enhance Range's assets and business interests
· Consistently perform all job duties at an acceptable level
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Engineering or Mathematics; Petroleum Engineering preferred.
Minimum Experience: 6 + years of experience
Oil & Gas Exp Required: Yes
Skills: Math, Science, Analysis, Statistics, Project Management, Communication
Equipment/Machinery: Economic Software, Reservoir Stimulator Software, Data Analysis Software, Well Testing Software, Microsoft Office
Working Conditions: Climate controlled working environment and field-based; subjected to seasonal field conditions ranging from normal to extreme temperature and weather conditions.
Physical Requirements : Data Entry, Filing, Sitting, Typing, Vision, Writing
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Travel Requirements: 10% or less