|Location||Caspian Region, Azerbaijan|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||20|
Reservoir Engineer. Heavy Oil. Caspian.
Our Caspian-region based client is looking for an experienced Reservoir Engineer for a long-term rotational opportunity to work on a new challenging Heavy Oil project.
We are ideally looking for 20+ years of industry experience, excellent reservoir surveillance and optimisation skills, experience with Heavy Oil reservoirs globally is a must.
Please apply with your CV attached specifying your specific Heavy Oil experience. Fast decision making process. Start date ASAP.
- Reservoir surveillance and optimisation, especially Heavy Oil reservoirs.
- Experience in well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance prediction
- Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with current reservoir engineering applications.
- Must be familiar with reserves evaluation, classification, and booking.
- Ability to run reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis
- Ideally 20+ years of experience in Heavy Oil Reservoir engineering activities.
- Minimum education: BSc Reservoir or Petroleum. Advanced Education is preferred.
- Beneficial to have experience in numerical reservoir simulation.
- Knowledge of Reservoir Engineering software to an advanced level.
- Willingness to mentor younger members of the team.
- Fluent English and ability to communicate efficiently.
In return our client is offering a long-term position and competitive remuneration package.
Please apply with your CV attached specifying your specific Heavy Oil experience and we will get in touch shortly for a telephone or Skype interview.