|Location||Fort Worth, Texas|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Growing Mid-Market E&P is looking for an experienced Reservoir Engineer with 8+ years of experience.
- Collaborates with division technical staff to provide leading edge technology expertise and engineering best practices, including:
- Development of routine for modeling conventional and unconventional plays to better understand reservoir mechanisms that maximize recovery
- Providing recommendations for data needed from coring, logging and testing to improve modeling of reservoirs
- Identification of best practices for core retrieval, sampling and analysis
- Assesses technology needs and transfers to technical staff
- Works closely with divisions to provide modeling support of field maintenance and management
- Reservoir Engineer with 8+ years of experience.
- Preference towards candidates with experience in the Permian Basin.
- Petroleum Engineering or equivalent degree preferred.
Please send an updated copy of your CV and we will be in touch to arrange a telephone interview if your profile is suitable.