|Date Posted||April 24, 2017|
If yes, then here is a unique opportunity for you to be a part of a truly global organisation where your expertise will help us provide the best solutions!
Maersk Oil has been through a restructuring process to strengthen the business core and reflect the increased focus on the North Sea. The new structure has opened up a number of exciting career opportunities.
Maersk Oil offers you a unique opportunity to join an international and multinational organization with over 30 different nationalities at the office in Esbjerg. Therefore, you will be able to engage, share knowledge, gain cultural intelligence and be part of a cross-collaborative synergistic team.
This would be essential for you in relationship-building, negotiation and liaison with multiple internal / external stakeholders.You will become a member of the Subsurface: Gorm/Tyra Reservoir Management (RM) or Well Management (WM) teams, where you will get the opportunity to shape and develop a central role with great influence in providing reservoir engineering interface support, develop and implement the well and reservoir management plans and deliver their associated activities for the Gorm/Tyra Asset’s fields. You will be part of the lifecycle delivery of well intervention and reservoir optimization opportunities, and the awareness of drivers for transition from existing mature fields to late-life operations. Key Responsibilities You will have the responsibility of preparation and collation of subsurface and well potential for designated fields within asset scope and furthermore, for reservoir engineering liaison with other project or asset teams. Also, maintenance and history matching of existing dynamic reservoir models and moreover, data acquisition, WRFM opportunity identification, reservoir and well management plans, will become your area of responsibilities.
Finally, you will be the one supporting integrated production forecasting activities as required and be the one to influence decision drivers / metrics for data acquisition and reservoir and well management strategies.
Your other responsibilities and tasks;
• Provide safety-critical reservoir engineering input to ongoing well interventions, workover and other project activities
• Develop representative evaluations of reservoir and well potentials
• Prepare reserves and contingent resource estimates
• Identify and justify data acquisition requirements required to inform future subsurface decisions
• Plan and support execution of well interventions and evaluate subsequent performance
• Identify and share lessons learned for continuous improvement
• Integrate current well and reservoir management plans and data acquisitions with requirements of other stakeholders
• Deliver reservoir engineering input to integrated field reviews
• Develop deliverables and performance metrics in collaboration with team leader
• Support asset Integrated Activity Planning Who we are looking for It is important you address the job with a strong understanding of the Business and People. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment. Moreover, the position calls for a person who possess personal drive, strong technical values and firm sense of urgency. Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills are also essential in combining a holistic business view with concrete reservoir management and WRFM initiatives. This means that you are able to engage with and secure key inputs from functions and disciplines across the asset. Therefore, it is an advantage that you are a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals. Your other qualifications are:
• Broad background in reservoir engineering including studies and operations – prior experience of chalk fields is highly desirable
• Reservoir Engineer with 6+ years of experience (please state in application); or
• Senior Reservoir Engineer with 11+ years of experience (please state in application)
• Previous exposure to mature fields and late-life well operations is desirable
• Demonstrated record of success in a leadership role
• Fluent in verbal and written English