|Date Posted||June 7, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Great Opportunity for a local Malaysian to work as a Senior Reservoir Engineer for a reputable E&P company in Malaysia, on Sarawak Oil projects.
* Full reservoir engineering responsibility for assigned Field(s).
* Establish technically accurate reservoir system descriptions for clastic depositional facies for all assigned sub-surface assets and projects.
* Conduct detailed technical evaluations of reserves and fluid distributions in individual reservoir system utilizing petrophysical, geological and seismic data.
* Define standard and special core and PVT analysis programs for dynamic reservoir properties for inputs into analytical and numerical simulation models.
* Build fully integrated reservoir simulation models utilizing latest geological modeling techniques and reservoir simulation numerical / analytical analysis methods (ie. Petrel, Eclipse).
* Develop well production and deliverability profiles for different field production scenarios using industry standard well inflow and tubing performance analysis software (GAP/PROSPER/MBAL).
* Build complex simulation models using Eclipse software. Conduct reservoir simulation history matching for reserves monitoring and optimizing recovery efficiency under primary and secondary recovery mechanisms.
* Develop well production and deliverability profiles for different field production scenarios as required.
* Establish and maintain technical database of all reservoir properties and performance data in conjunction with FDPs' & FFRs', all history matching and predictions simulation runs.
* Provide management support information for the compilation of regular progress reports, project status, reserves and development option reviews.
* Provide training and mentoring for technical knowledge and skills development for more junior engineers.
* Degree/Masters in Petroleum Engineering or similar engineering discipline
* Minimum of 15 years relevant experience.
* Minimum of 10 years experience in reserves evaluation, simulation modeling and development engineering in clastic reservoir facies.
* Major experience with practical application of reservoir engineering principles to optimize reserves, recovery factors and production under various reservoir production strategies in oil and gas reservoirs.
* Experienced in leading projects and coordinating teams with an interest in moving into future leadership roles
* Experience and established history of skills development and mentoring of junior engineers.
* Computing skills, Eclipse 100, Eclipse Office, TNav, Petrel, Saphir, GAP, Prosper, MBAL, Microsoft Office.
* Self motivator and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Proven team building, project leadership and supervision skills.
* Proven negotiating, organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent in English-written and spoken.