|Date Posted||July 26, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic Senior Reservoir Engineer and interested in joining the team of our client, a major LNG company in Qatar ?
- Undertake reservoir engineering studies of the company oilfields to optimize field, development plans.
- Analyze reservoir and well performance data and develop reservoir surveillance programmes.
- Conduct reservoir management activities.
- Participate In interdisciplinary reservoir study teams.
- Prepare detailed/integrated development plans for underdeveloped hydrocarbon resources.
- Develop and mentor less experienced staff
- Required Experience And Expertise
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in reservoir engineering activities emphasizing large carbonate reservoirs.
- Significant experience working on mature oil fields under water flood,
- Strong background in reservoir surveillance and optimization,
- Experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis.
- Strong background in well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance modelling of vertical and horizontal wells.
- Experience In reserves evaluation, classification, and booking.
- Must have strong teamwork skills, and it would be an advantage to have experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff, and management.
- Must have experience mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Must have experience/knowledge of current computer software for reservoir engineering applications.
- B.Sc. is required in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, or mechanical engineering.
Our client is looking for a Senior Reservoir Engineer meeting the following requirements:
- Desirable Experience And Expertise
- Experience in numerical reservoir simulation in using of Eclipse100 and 300 In particular, history matching and field development.
- Experience in EOR techniques such as miscible/ immiscible and C02 injection.
- Desirable to have experience in applying reservoir knowledge and skills to assess field compartmentalization issues and problems.
- Desirable to working knowledge of gas condensate reservoir as well as gas field development experience.
- Desirable to have knowledge of geostatistics, integrated reservoir characterization, fault and fracture studies as well as risk assessment/management.
- Desirable to have experience in static reservoir modelling and description.
- Experience in working with company standard reservoir engineering software
- Simulation - Eclipse 100 and 300 in particular and other software related to the Eclipse suite of programmes.
- Fluid property modelling - PVTI.
- Material balance - MBAL.
- Well test interpretation - Saphir.
- Reservoir surveillance - OFM.
- Well performance modelling - Prosper.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the “apply button” below
- Please feel free to forward this vacancy to a friend or third party in case this job is not fitting your requirements.
Brunel is market leader in staffing and recruitment of highly skilled people in the global Oil & Gas industry. Brunel Energy operates from its own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries. Our objective is to provide excellence to our contractors and clients in all aspects of our service and bring together your ambitions and all major Oil & Gas companies.
Whether regional, national or even international, we can find the perfect job and provide excellent support.
Senior Reservoir Engineer
Contract Duration: Contract Hire / 2.5 Years (extendable)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Work Schedule: Residential
Package: Tax-Free Day Rate, Additional Monthly Allowances for Accommodation and Transport Expenses, Flights and Medicals – Insurance.
About the organization
Our client is an Oil & Gas Exploration & LNG Production Company
Build your career as a Senior Reservoir Engineer as you participate in some of the most challenging tasks.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general,
please contact Hans Allen Dinglasan on telephone number +971 4 315 3017