|Date Posted||July 14, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Join an established, private E&P company in Denver
- Execute technical reservoir engineering projects
- Negotiable base salary + incentives and benefits
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with an established, private oil and gas company to recruit aSENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER to their team in Denver, Colorado. Our client is well-funded and has a long-term approach to building onshore oil and gas assets.
As the SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER, reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for field development, field optimization and acquisition and divestiture projects.
- Develop and implement field enhancement / optimization projects
- Oversee reservoir surveillance projects to monitor production performance
- Generate reservoir studies, decline curve analysis, waterflood studies, etc.
- Identify and execute opportunities for new drill and workover projects
- Prepare production forecasts, budgets, development plans and presentations
- Create economic evaluations for development and exploration projects
- Organize and maintain well and field data for quarterly/yearly reserves
- Work with non-operated partners and provide them with technical feedback
- Evaluate and make recommendations on acquisition & divestiture prospects
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering (or similar) is required
- 10+ years of oil and gas reservoir engineering experience is required
- Expertise with onshore, unconventional oil and gas projects preferred
- Field development, exploration, reserves and A&D experience is preferred
- Proficiency with economic analysis and ARIES software (or similar) is required
To APPLY for the position please email your resume to
email@example.com reference #DM26205