|Location||Dallas Fort-Worth, Texas|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
The company is a Private E&P Company in the DFW area in Texas with a balanced portfolio. This company has a history of success, even in dire market circumstances. Due to their experience in and understanding of oil and gas industry dynamics, they can strategically shift gears in lieu of commodities highs and lows. They are seeing growth---both internally and via potential asset acquisitions.
Their leadership team believes in fact-based decision making and cross-functional teamwork based on adherence to their core values: Integrity, Trust, Mutual Respect, and Continuous Improvement in the Pursuit of Excellence. They are looking for the right individual to become a core component of their team in DFW, TX.
About this role:
- Oversee company's key assets as both engineer and mentor
- Make decisions that will directly impact the company and your team
- Make Impactful Decisions
- You are a key component of a stable, respected company
- Strong, Technical Reservoir Engineering background
- 5 to 15 Years Experience
- Experience in Other Disciplines is a Plus
- Patience and Thoughtful, Intelligent Decision Making