|Date Posted||August 24, 2017|
Senior Reservoir Engineer Consultant
Full Time Regular
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Provide reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, including field development planning, reservoir performance analysis, and reserves estimation and auditing.
- Conducts reservoir engineering studies using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques which may include reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, well test analysis, PVT, SCAL data analysis, EOR, CO2, and unconventional methods.
- May lead small project teams or manage simple projects.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Preferred qualification / requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent with minimum 20 years relevant work experience
- Must have consulting experience with both greenfield / brownfield projects
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams working with an extensive client base. Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis.
- Understanding of reservoir analysis.
- Good project management skills.