|Date Posted||September 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa and/or Middle East) in a rotation, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Analyze and QC reservoir data;
- Update and rebuild reservoir simulation models; integrate learnings from previous reservoir studies;
- History-match models to available dynamic data in collaboration with geologist
- Forecast reservoir performance, estimate recoverable reserves;
- Identify optimized development strategy, including additional infill wells;
- Perform EOR studies and use reservoir simulation models to optimize field development;
- Estimate recovery under alternative recovery schemes;
- Review reservoir properties for input in model by integrating existing reservoir studies and laboratory results;
- Analyze dynamic data, identify modifications to geomodel in collaboration with Geologist and asset team;
- Generate field development strategy, reservoir models report and reserves justification;
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering related studies;
- 10+ years experience as Reservoir or Petroleum Engineer
- 7+ years experience in reservoir modeling and simulation;
- In-depth experience with simulation software Eclipse and integrated Petrel workflow;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team.
Interested candidates should send resumes in Microsoft Word format and references to:
Please quote job reference 201508REN
Closing date: November 30, 2015
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquires about the status of your application.