|Date Posted||November 12, 2015|
SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
New office in Hungary / Budapest reporting to the Exploration and Production Team Lead Europe, the Senior Reservoir Engineer will supplement the team of Geoscientists and Engineers in Hungary - Croatia supporting existing development, production and production enhancement opportunities through depletion planning, technical evaluation and opportunity identification for the East European assets.
The company has a fast moving work environment where decisions are made quickly, technical excellence is paramount and geological understanding is key to unlocking an asset and basin's potential.
This roll is an excellent opportunity to join company and play an important role in the growth of the portfolio.
* Liaise across the other Corporate assets, the key objective is to maximize production, improve overall performance of the existing portfolio, utilizing reservoir management to maximize oil and gas recovery and build a portfolio of opportunities;
* Responsible for the delivery and quality of the technical input, including the preparation of asset work programs, development plans and budgets;
* Steer technical work and ensure that projects are peer reviewed and best practices are shared throughout the corporation;
* Set the long-term strategy for Brownfield projects;
* Provide industry leading technical expertise and assurance for all the development and exploration activities;
* Drive functional excellence, developing standards and guidelines and build a community within the Asset team;
* Participate in the long-term planning and development of resources to ensure the strategic needs of the business are met;
* Responsible for subsurface Engineering studies, including reservoir simulation, assess development screening studies and well optimization;
* Report to management on all reservoir management and development/exploration opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
* A relevant Bachelors or Master's degree, a strong international Reservoir Engineering background and well operations experience is an asset;
* Significant worldwide knowledge of a variety of geological settings and development types;
* International experience, ideally having worked on both offshore and onshore projects;
* Technical contribution to exploration and development projects and enhancing recovery from producing assets;
* Exposure to secondary recovery methods, well planning and reservoir management;
* First class understanding of development/exploration portfolio of opportunities;
* Self-motivated and keen to share knowledge, forge relationships and co-ordinate work from other disciplines;
* Demonstrate a firm understanding of the oil and gas business as a whole;
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills with an ability to establish credibility and inspire at all levels;
* Seek a challenging diverse role that offers significant visibility within this fast moving company.
Please send your resume to contact Progressive Global Energy m.hageman at Progressivege.com or 0031 20 530 58 22