|Date Posted||November 23, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Roles and Responsibilities
* Part of FDP team to provide reservoir engineering input on prospect and opportunity evaluation.
* To advise, challenge and recommend fit-for purpose solutions on reservoir engineering matters.
* To provide technical leadership and coaching to graduates and other junior staff on reservoir engineering.
* Capable of using reservoir modelling software e.g. Eclipse 300.
* Proficient in reserves estimation in oil, gas and condensate forecasting.
* Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/ Chemical/ Reservoir Engineering.
* Minimum 10-years working experience in relevant and related field.