|Date Posted||November 12, 2015|
|Salary Per Annum (USD)||140000|
An opportunity is available to join a Brisbane based exploration and production operating company in the role of Senior Reservoir Engineer.
The company has grown through the acquisition of assets and this role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to make a key contribution as part of a highly regarded team technical and commercial professionals.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Delivering reserve estimates, short and long term production forecasts and well analysis
- Evaluation of development scenarios to create optimised development plans
- Contributing to asset area reserves certification processes via data gathering programs, reservoir modelling and accurate reporting
- Day to day reservoir management
- Providing efficient well/reservoir monitoring and testing plans
- Developing reservoir simulations to provide optimisation of reservoir management, well spacing and ultimate field recovery
Suitable applicants will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a related field)
- Experience in the Petroleum industry
- Reservoir management experience in simulation, reserves estimation and production forecasting
- Exposure and knowledge of industry standard reservoir and production engineering software
- Strong communication skills
A salary range of $200,000 - $240,00 (inclusive of super) is available for this role depending on skills and experience.