|Date Posted||December 21, 2016|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
An opportunity is available to join a Brisbane based exploration and production operating company in the role of Senior/Principal Reservoir Engineer.
The company has grown through the acquisition of assets and this role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to make a key contribution as part of a highly regarded team technical and commercial professionals.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Delivering reserve estimates, short and long term production forecasts and well analysis
- Evaluation of development scenarios to create optimised development plans
- Contributing to asset area reserves certification processes via data gathering programs, reservoir modelling and accurate reporting
- Day to day reservoir management
- Providing efficient well/reservoir monitoring and testing plans
- Developing reservoir simulations to provide optimisation of reservoir management, well spacing and ultimate field recovery
Suitable applicants will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a related field)
- Experience in the Petroleum industry
- Reservoir management experience in simulation, reserves estimation and production forecasting
- Exposure and knowledge of industry standard reservoir and production engineering software
- Strong communication skills
A salary range of $200,000 - $240,00 is available for this role depending on skills and experience.
For further information on this, and other reservoir engineering roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 474 494 891.