|Date Posted||April 3, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
• Prepares guidelines, plans and actions for optimum reservoir and wells optimization and management.
• Provide reservoir engineering justifications to well drilling, completions and well remediation proposals.
• Provide reservoir engineering input and support to integrated field study teams.
• Contribute to the preparation of Team budget and business plans.
• Be the subject-matter expert and resource to the team, on all reservoir engineering matters.
• Contribute to the development of staff and training needs.
• A university degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent. An advanced degree is an advantage.
• Minimum 10 years in reservoir engineering, preferably with an Operating company.
• Advanced user of reservoir engineering applications tools and software (PVT, material balance, nodal analysis, well test analysis, simulation)
• Experience in working with multi-functional integrated Teams is essential.
• Experience with water injection technology is desirable.
• Experience in carbonate reservoirs is desirable
• Experience working in mature fields is desirable.
• Fluency in English is required. Portuguese is a plus.