|Date Posted||July 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
A well established, mid sized E&P company is looking to fill 2 Sr. Reservoir Engineering positions. This company focuses primarily on drilling and completion opportunities in both it's on and offshore oil and gas plays throughout North America.
A large portion of it's assets are focused in the Eagleford, Bakken, and the Permian basins. In order to effectively maximize the economic potential of these regions, we are looking for proven reservoir engineers to grow with the organization.
A significant investment has been put forward to optimize the development of this expanding asset portfolio and only qualified candidates with a track record of success will be considered.
These positions offers excellent long term and short term benefits as well as development opportunities and direct daily contact with the executive vice president of operations.
Sr. Corporate Reserves Specialist: (requirements)
* 10 - 20 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas E&P market
* Experience completing assessments of the resource and reserves in compliance with SEC and PRMS rules and regulations.
*** Must have prior corporate reserves experience ***
Sr. Reservoir Engineer: (requirements)
* Experience with production forecasting through Aries
* Firm understanding of engineering economic evaluations.
* 8 - 16 years experience within the Oil and Gas E&P market
* Experience with a major is considered a plus.
These roles have both been deemed business critical and interviews will be conducted shortly. Please reach out ASAP if you have any interest as candidates will be reviewed and submitted in the order resumes are received.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.