|Date Posted||March 1, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
BridgeLine RPO is a managed recruiting services firm partnering with a Fortune 500 multinational oil and gas company employing over 40,000 people worldwide.
We are currently seeking a Senior Reservoir Engineer to work with and contribute to the growth of the Alaska subsurface team. This position is located in Anchorage, Alaska.
This position offers the opportunity to work in the definition of the development of a new onshore oil field, providing experience in a challenging environment, and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to deliver significant business value through reservoir engineering and an opportunity to develop other individual skills, in both Subsurface and other areas (drilling, commercial, facilities, etc).
- Senior Reservoir Engineer in the Alaska Reservoir Development group, reporting to the Alaska Reservoir Development Manager
- In charge of the reservoir simulation of the Asset, will capture the main uncertainties in the reservoir model, and run probabilistic cases to define the most likely outcome
- Provide production profiles for Facilities design
- Identifying and assessing the potential of the different existing reservoirs
- Designing and analyzing DSTs
- Identify best fracturing design and practices
- Evaluate reserves associated to the asset, based on SEC and SPE guidelines
- PVT lab analysis
- Support for Special Core Analysis
- Coach and mentor junior staff
- The legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any U.S. employer.
- BS degree or higher in Petroleum Engineering
- Strong background in classical reservoir engineering techniques
- 10+ years of relevant work experience as a Reservoir Engineer
- Reserves estimation & Reporting (SEC, SPE/WPC) (5+ yrs)
- Field development experience (~5+ yrs)
- PVT analysis and compositional simulations of fluids
- Well testing (design and interpretation)
- Field development planning experience (~5+ yrs)
- Simulation and or modeling experience (~8+ yrs)
- Fields surveillance experience
- Completion and workover experience (preferable)
- Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills: Self starter with strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Bias to action, but knowledge of the risk/ uncertainty in modeling techniques
- Experience with engineering softwares like Saphir, MBAL, PROSPER, Eclipse, OFM, Petrel, or similar
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong HSE awareness