|Location||Sugar Land, Texas|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Job DescriptionLSNA Energy Group is hiring a senior engineer advisor , who wants to join a dynamic startup company in Houston Texas, who wants to grow with the company and values the opportunity to work both conventional and unconventional assets.
Candidates should be proficient in all areas of reservoir engineering including well test analysis, well completion techniques, material balance, secondary recovery methods, performance analysis, fluid properties, volumetric recovery methods and project economics.
- Coordinating project development and implementation with geoscience, drilling, production, and land professionals.
- Integrating well performance/nodal analysis, pressure transient analysis, material balance, volumetric and decline curve analyses in the evaluation are essential.
- Performing field and screening studies of existing assets and potential acquisitions, including associated economic analyses.
- Acquiring and analyzing the necessary test data that is used to define accurate reservoir characterization. Exploration project evaluations include probabilistic analyses.
- Providing monitoring and surveillance programs for reservoir performance, and coordinating these programs to determine if the development plan is conforming to management strategy.
- A minimum of ten years reservoir engineering experience.
- Expertise in economic evaluation and reserve assessment for exploration programs, development drilling programs, workovers and production optimization opportunities.
- Knowledge and practical application of volumetric calculations, decline curve reserve determinations, appropriate analogue techniques and material balance assessments.
- Skills associated with reservoir simulation techniques considered a plus.
- All business decisions are made in a team environment. Successful candidates should have a broad understanding of the E&P business and be willing and able to communicate effectively with their peers in Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics, Operations and Drilling.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering is required.