|Date Posted||August 2, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.
Client is looking for the services of senior personnel to join their organization as
TITLE: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER (ADVISOR)
LOCATION: MUSCAT, OMAN
STATUS: FAMILY WITH EXPAT BENEFITS
<td ''="">A Senior Reservoir Engineer Advisor is required to support the future development potential in Block 9. The Senior Reservoir Engineer Advisor will provide reservoir engineering support for Wadi Latham RMT in the areas of reservoir management, development, and reserves. The Senior Reservoir Engineer Advisor will work closely with geoscientists to develop and evaluate opportunities to conduct well intervention, drilling opportunities, field optimization strategies, data acquisition, depletion options in under-developed parts of existing fields, and development of new fields. Other responsibilities include developing production forecasts, budget preparation and reserves estimation.
The Senior Reservoir Engineer Advisor responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify and evaluate field development opportunities and formulate FDP's for B9 fields.
- Evaluate/optimize the ongoing depletion plans and identify new opportunities.
- Contribute to preparation of technical documentation for various subsurface projects.
- Propose data acquisition plans to enhance the reservoir characterization.
- Identify projects (drilling, compression, artificial lift, debottlenecking, and workovers) to maximize production and reserves additions.
- Develop production forecasts, budget estimates, and estimate reserves.
- Support operations, facilities projects and workover activities.
- Support reservoir simulation studies.
- Participate in various planning activities including reserves update, budget process, and capital post audits.
- Prepare and participate in various technical presentations for company management, partners, and government.
<td ''="">Requirements (Minimum education required, background, experience, skills)<td ''="">· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.· Minimum of 15 years of reservoir engineering experience.· Experience in classical reservoir engineering methods is required.· Experience in reserves estimation and reserves booking is required.
- Experience in project development and reservoir management is desirable.
· Experience in reservoir simulation modeling is desirable.· Experience in corporate planning is desirable.· Economic evaluation skills; experience using PEEP is desirable.· Demonstrated ability to work effectively within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent PC skills (especially with Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to apply analytical reservoir engineering methods to practical flow problems and the ability to describe their use are required.
- Demonstrates good skills with reports, publications, and presentations.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.