|Date Posted||November 26, 2017|
An opportunity is available to join an oil and gas operating company in the role of Senior Reservoir Engineer based in Adelaide.
The role will play a key role in a small, capable subsurface team and will champion the company's reservoir knowledge, management and development.
Responsibilities will include
· Develop and maintain reservoir simulation models
· Coordinate and implement reservoir engineering activities including dynamic modelling, volumetric analysis, well tests, material balance, field depletion planning, reserves estimation, production forecasting and life of asset planning
· Provide key engineering inputs to improve deliverability of pilots by way of production monitoring, optimization and nodal analysis
· Provide recovery factor, EUR and production forecast ranges for use in assessing the economics of projects production forecasts, reserves reports and asset business plans
· Lead full field production forecasts and net sales projection over asset life
· Represent the company at Technical Committee Meetings
Suitable applicants will have:
· Tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline (Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical engineering preferred)
· Extensive experience in reservoir simulation, production forecasting and reserves
· Skilled in the analysis of reservoir, well and facility performance
· Skilled in the use of software such as Eclipse, MBAL, Prosper/GAP, Fekete, OFM and CMG
· Experience in conventional and unconventional oil and gas projects
· Project management skills
A salary range of $180,000 - $200,000 per year is available for this role, depending on skills and experience.
Only candidate with existing eligibility to work in Australia can be considered for this role at this time.