|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
• Build reservoir simulation models (Full field & Sector) to ensure latest reservoir, fluid and other data and knowledge are 'tried and tested' in the test models before being rolled over to the operational IT model.
• Provides up dated GIIP and single well production forecasts to be used in economic analyses.
• Takes lead role In the initial build of the FF dynamic simulation models based on new and evolving Geomodel builds.
• Utilises reservoir simulation models based Geomodel and fluid uncertainties to refine estimates In field total and field accessible GIIP.
• Works closely with Reservoir Studies Geologists to identify optimal method and degree of up-scaling from Geomodel to Dynamic model.
• Constructs sector models to assist in understanding the Impact of reservoir heterogeneity, fractures and other reservoir properties may have on well production.
• Ensures the smooth transfer of new FF model builds based on Geomodel updates to Development RE's.
• Identify and Manage Key Subsurface Uncertainties.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum BSc Reservoir/Petroleum Engineering.
• Recent hands on expertise of Full field and sector simulation modelling, sensitivity analysis.
• Large development project experience. Sour gas and Middle Eastern experience is a plus.
• Minimum 10-15 years Reservoir Engineering including proficiency with simulation software (PSIM, Eclipse); volumetric analyses; material balance; well performance & monitoring; risk & uncertainty analysis.
• Full commitment to core value principles (HSE, leadership, people values & ethics).