|Date Posted||July 17, 2017|
Senior Reserves Coordinator - Oman
An operator in Oman are searching for a Senior Reserves Coordinator to join them on a residential basis in Muscat. The objective of the position is to ensure that all hydrocarbon potential available to the company is
simulated and developed economically, environmentally friendly, safely and in an orderly manner.
- Carry out and lead integrated subsurface studies as an input in Field Development Plans and reserves maturation.
- Coordinate life cycle Hydrocarbon Maturation activities including but not limited to resource classification and reserves reporting.
- Provide reliable hydrocarbon resource volume estimates for use in annual business plan and strategy.
- Evaluate portfolio of development opportunities and rank them according to company’s strategic priorities and input in business plan.
- Track Hydrocarbon Maturation on a quarterly basis.
- Ability to quantify the dynamic uncertainties behind the estimation of recoverable reserves and use a variety of methods to calculate long term well performance and recovery factors.
- Provide input in collecting data with reservoir operations to build a more accurate reservoir model.
- Conduct reservoir simulation model for different field development scenarios to optimize the development and reserves recovery.
- Provide input to enhance specific static models based on comparison of the dynamic model results with actual Production data.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- The incumbent should have BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent with at least 10 years experience in reservoir simulation and modeling with an oil and gas operator.
- Highly skilled reservoir Engineer with experience in Clastic and fractured carbonate reservoirs.
- Skilled in reserves estimation, classification, coordination and reporting.
- Led and participated in number of Field Development Plan studies
- Experience of building and maintaining reservoir simulation models.
- Experience in performing Decline Curve Analysis especially for highly fractured carbonate reservoirs.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to contribute as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.