|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
An opportunity is available to join and Oil and Gas Company in the role of Senior Project Engineer based in Sydney.
The key purpose of the role will be to undertake ongoing development planning work for an LNG project.
Responsibilities will include;
- Support of ongoing multi-discipline development planning activities for an LNG project
- Preparing pre-FEED and FEED engineering scopes of work
- Provide facilities technical support for all aspects of the LNG project, from gas pre-treatment liquefaction process selection, utilities, storage, offloading, transport and LNG Regas terminals.
- Help define scope, execution plan, cost and schedule estimates
- Provide assistance in commercial matters including providing all necessary input data for economic modelling
- Provide facilities technical support for opportunity planning, evaluation, definition, execution and operations.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in the design and execution of gas liquefaction projects
- Demonstrable conceptual, pre-FEED and FEED experience on LNG projects
- Process Engineering background with demonstrable multi discipline experience
- Good understanding of LNG technologies / solutions currently available in the market
A salary range of $180,000 - $220,000 per annum is available for this role, dependent on skills and experience.
For further information please contact David Styles on 07 3160 2626 or email email@example.com