SENIOR PRODUCTION GEOLOGIST/GEOMODELLER
- To interpret all the significant geological data types.
- To build, supervise and document geological 3D models.
- To follow and support day-to-day operations during development/appraisal drilling.
- To evaluate risk and reserve potential using company's standard tools and procedures.
- To participate in internal and external technical meetings to represent the department view and add value to areas within E&P interests.
- To mentor junior staff.
- MSc/PhD in Geology or equivalent.
- Ability to use workstation PC applications - Use of Petrel is mandatory.
- Expertise in geostatistics & geological static modelling. Knowledge of dynamic modelling, core data analysis, seismic interpretation and BHI interpretation will be valuable.
- Expertise in field development and production.
- Expertise in uncertainty modelling.