|Date Posted||May 3, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Our client, an oil & gas operator, is seeking an experienced development geologist to work in their head office. The role will be covering their onshore and offshore assets globally, particularly concentrating on African assets.
Due to visa restrictions only EU passport holders will be considered.
* Emphasis on brownfield redevelopments and identifying under-developped areas of their portfolio.
* 10 years minimum experience in reservoir geology, including wellsite operations, seismic interpretation and geological modelling (3D static models).
* Experience in structural geology, stratigraphy and sedimentology.
* Strong experience in seismic interpretation and geomodelling software.
* Operational experience in Africa.