|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
We have an immediate requirement for a Senior Production Engineer to be placed with our E&P client in Aberdeen, UK.
The main duties & responsibilities of the successful candidate shall be;
- Planning, execution and offshore supervision of well clean-up/start-up campaigns in the UKCS.
- Providing production engineering mentorship & guidance to younger/less experienced staff scientists & engineers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree qualified in either chemistry, physics, [chemical] engineering and/or petroleum engineering.
- Current BOSIET & MIST certificates.
- Current UKCS offshore medical.
- Onshore GBP 500.00 per day
- Offshore +GBP 85.00 per day.
- European Union/European Economic Area/United Kingdom citizens only.
- North/South American and AUS/NZ candidates considered depending on visa status