|Date Posted||July 25, 2017|
The Highfield Recruitment Company Ltd
Role: Senior Production Engineer
Salary: Tax free salary $140,000 to $150,000 per annum
Rotation: 5 weeks on / 3 weeks off (Rotation Ticket - Business Class)
Location: Site-based, Kurdistan
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitors active wells and leases to determine their economic status, regulatory compliance. Reports to Principle Facilities Engineer.
- Develops well operation guidelines and oversees implementation of and adherence to the guidelines to deliver the targeted production and reserve targets.
- Carries out well completions and supervise production engineering; monitor the production and maintenance, completion design, production logging, well test design and analysis, coiled tubing and workover operations, electric and slick line operations, and well control
- Recommends and monitors training for site personnel
- Reviews and approves Production-related expenditures and capital requests; develops budget and controls budget for Production-related activities
- Plans and coordinates completions well intervention program.
- Troubleshoot well problems, including use of nodal analysis pressure build up data.
- To provide support to both site based operations and head office based reservoir team.
- Well flowlines and completions assurance monitoring and issues control and categorizations
- Flowline assurance working with Asset Integrity Engineer to determine areas of risk and action
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Middle East experience with preference to candidates that have worked in Iraq
- Minimum 10-15 years' experience in hydrocarbon processing design and operations.
- Experience in gas and oil completion and production and knowledge in production optimization techniques
Reporting and Communication:
- Reports to the Principle Facilities Engineer
- Enhances relationships with counterparts in other oil and gas companies to keep pace with technical and market exploration developments.
- Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all staff
- Managing the daily reports on the well flow data and assisting in reservoir analysis
- Provide daily guidance to operations on choke settings and well configuration, flow composition and proposed strategy for production with feedback from operations based on product needs
Our client provides a lucrative tax free salary of up to $150,000 per annum depending on experience, working a 5/3 rotation with accommodation, medical for employee and business class flights provided.