|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Provides engineering expertise to assigned assets in order to optimize production and expenses to generate maximum cash flow while maintaining all company safety and environmental standards.
Ensure that assets deliver on production and financial targets and forecasts.
Ensure that field personnel have adequate needed training to do their jobs.
Engineering degree in Petroleum preferred; also consider degree in Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering with exposure to oil and gas production operations
- 8+ years’ operations/production/ drilling experience (oil and gas production) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in artificial lift design and application, well completion and remedial well work and related field experience including some drilling experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in at least one technical discipline (production, petroleum, drilling) with a working knowledge of facilities.
- Demonstrated experience working in onshore operations, with some exposure to urban operations a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working with key vendors and contractors.
- Demonstrated experience working in and preferably leading cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing materials and supporting information for wellwork and related filings with with regulatory agencies