|Location||Corpus Christi, United States|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2017|
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or closely related engineering field
- 10+ years of experience in operations/production of oil, gas and condensate in conventional resource plays
- South Texas background a plus
- Experience in artificial lift systems, well completion, remedial well work and related field experience
- Experience working with/leading field personnel Ability to travel to the field to support operations as needed Ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and/or a member Ability to operate independently, be self-motivated, and be results oriented; able to drive a project or task to completion
- Strong communications and people skills High ethical and HSE standards
- Strong MS Office skills: Excel spreadsheets, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Provide engineering leadership/expertise across portfolio of oil and gas assets in order to optimize production and generate maximum cash flow, while maintaining safety and environmental standards.
- Identify production enhancement opportunities for production optimization and formulate recommendations ensuring high levels of regularity and minimum downtime. Work closely with team members and stakeholders to implement ideas to maximize profits by optimizing production and/or lowering LOE.
- Utilize daily well surveillance of real time data, field reports, decline curves, pressure information to drive initiatives.
- Prepare and review recommendations, procedures, economics, and AFEs for recompletions and workovers in order to optimize well performance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Corpus Christi, TX 78401
- Operations/Production: 10 years