|Location||Austin, United States|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
This position will be a Sr. Production Engineer position that will work intimately with the operations team to make sure the flowback & artificial lift needs for the newly drilled wells are identified in a timely and cost effective manner as well as identify potential problems and proactively work to reduce issues that may adversely impact production or lease operating expenses. This position is critical to insure that Parsley Energy maintains its ability to be a leader in Permian Basin oil and gas exploitation.
- Monitoring production to proactively initiate changes to maximize efficient production levels (identifying workover potential and make changes in operating conditions to efficiently produce products)
- Familiar with various methods of Artificial Lift. Must have a working knowledge of: gas lift, ESP, rod pumping, jet pumps, PCP’s etc.
- Able to analyze wells and groups of wells to identify business opportunities
- Network with Permian Basin Operators to gain exposure to additional opportunities
- Reduce failures or other enhancements to minimize lift cost and maintain/enhance production levels.
- Must have extensive Hz well experience
- Work well with Operations/Completions/Drilling and Geology to support all business opportunities
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
- Experience in onshore U.S. resource plays, Permian Basin experience preferred
- Five to fifteen years of industry experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience in both conventional and unconventional plays
- Extensive horizontal well experience
- Excellent written and Verbal communications skills
Affirmative action plan/equal employer opportunity (AAP/EEO) statement:Parsley Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.