|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||6|
- Coordinate and develop short term & long term production and cash flow forecasts.
- Model strategic planning and assist in developing current and future projects within scope of division budget.
- Liaison with reservoir engineering department to efficiently develop and update production forecasts in an efficient and cohesive manner.
- Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimize the plan(s).
- Provide marketing group with production forecast to aid in gas nominations; responsible for maintaining central delivery point forecasts to optimize gathering system efficiencies.
- Conduct schedule risk analysis and propose corrective actions.
- Supports development, monitoring and adjustments to the drilling rig schedules.
- Successfully develop, implement, maintain and update project planning procedures.
- Support projects between production operations and third-party gatherers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Being courteous, cooperative, and helpful are conditions of employment with Range. Additionally, each item listed below is an essential function of this position.
- Regular and timely attendance
- Deal professionally and respectfully with coworkers, management and others
- Read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directions
- Work with others as part of a team to ensure efficient operations and enhanced productivity
- Safeguard confidential information and disclose only to those in "need-to-know" positions
- Safeguard and enhance Range's assets and business interests
- Consistently perform all job duties at an acceptable level
Requirements: Travel Requirements:
Minimum Education: Bachelors or Masters in Engineering; Petroleum or Chemical preferred
Minimum Experience: 6+ years of experience
Recommended: Proficient with Enersight Software
Oil & Gas Exp Required: Yes
Skills: Math, Science, Analysis, Statistics, Project Management, Communications, Knowledge of basic engineering principles for other engineering disciplines such as Drilling, Completions and Reservoir
Working Conditions: Climate controlled working environment and field-based; subjected to seasonal field conditions ranging from normal to extreme temperature and weather conditions.
Physical Requirements : Data Entry, Filing, Sitting, Typing, Vision, Writing
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status