|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 16, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
As part of our plans for future growth, we are seeking a Senior Petrophysicist to join us on a permanent basis, to complement the team. The position will be located in our London offices, based in the Borough of Croydon. Ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 7 years of dedicated experience as a petrophysicist, in addition to any other industry experience.
- A mix of experience in operating and consulting environments, and in working to a tight deadline.
- A thorough understanding of your science. Experience with modern logging tools and techniques is mandatory.
- Familiarity with modern log interpretation software.
- The ability to opine on log evaluation, saturation height function modelling and integrating these analyses with RCA and SCAL data.
- Experience with conventional reservoirs. Shale experience is an added benefit, but significant experience in conventional reservoirs is a must.
- Familiarity with clastic and carbonate evaluations.
The position will involve a wide variety of petrophysical interpretation with the potential for some operational work.
In addition, the role will involve a degree of opinion based communication or expert decision making. As a result, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to present clearly and confidently to wider audiences in the English language, is required.
A background in reservoir engineering or geoscience will also be of help.
An attractive remuneration package, including pension contribution and participation in our bonus scheme, will be available to the successful candidate.
We will accept applications from people located outside the UK. However, you will have to demonstrate you already have a right to work within the UK.