|Date Posted||May 8, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Our client is a thriving oil and gas company with a strong regional presence across SE Asia. This exciting new Senior Petrophysicist position will work within the Subsurface Asset (deepwater) team out of their Kuala Lumpur offices. Their impression portfolio spans internationally, and offer excellent training program schemes and career development.
This position is open to Malaysian nationals only.
• Relevant bachelors degree (Ideally Masters degree)
• 10+ years of experience in ab E&P or service related company on field developments
• Strong knowledge of MWD/LWD, wireline logging tools and formation evaluation techniques
• Familiar in evaluating vintage logs
• Ability to present conclusions and recommendations clearly
• Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge of 3D modeling flows
• Proven communication and presentation skills
• Candidates must be a Malaysian National to be considered for this role
This position will offer the selected candidate the opportunity to earn a competitive salary package, while working with a large operator that offer great long term career development schemes.
If you feel you have the right skill set and level of experience required for this position, please apply using the links provided.