|Date Posted||May 8, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Great opportunity for a Senior Petrophysicist to work for a reputable E&P Company in Malaysia, in their Deepwater Subsurface team.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of the well and log characteristics and petrophysical analysis methods for the company’s portfolio of Deepwater fields.
• Provide direct petrophysical support to company’s appraisal and development drilling efforts.
• Carry out near real-time formation evaluation in support of drilling operations.
• Plan and manage cost-effective logging and coring programs.
• Plan, undertake and manage petrophysical studies for reservoir characterization and volumetric resource assessment.
• Solve all technical problems relating to log-analysis and Petrophysics relating to the accurate characterization of subsurface reservoir systems.
• Provide support, guidance, training of junior(s) for their career development through enhancement of their knowledge and technical skills in all matters related to petrophysical analysis.
• Liaise with other technical and commercial disciplines (drilling, geology, reservoir, production, petroleum, commercial) to ensure constructive and full integration of pertinent data into all reservoir asset evaluations.