|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Seeking an experienced Petrophysicist/Well Log Analyst with sound knowledge of rock physics, wireline, and LWD data.
· Perform Petrophysical Analysis and Integrated Formation Evaluation on Conventional and Unconventional reservoirs.
· Proficient in geo-mechanics and with the latest advanced logging tools.
· Integrate geo-mechanical measurements with geophysical measurements for the development of reservoir models utilized for well placement and completion.
· Work in a team composed of Rock Physics experts, senior Geoscientists and Engineers on integrated seismic reservoir characterization projects on all kind of reservoirs, worldwide.
· Manage the Petrophysical evaluation for CPRs, Reserve Auditing, Unitization and Field Development Studies.
· Provide support to other disciplines in the building of static and dynamic reservoir models through the integration of all Petrophysical data in close cooperation with Geophysicists, Geologists, Rock Physicists and Engineers. Requirements:
- Candidate should have at least 15 years' experience in Petrophysics and well log analysis.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred or PhD in Petrophysics, Geophysics, Petroleum Engineering, or other Engineering discipline
- 20% travel domestic and international
- Experience with deep water operations and unconventional tight reservoir evaluation
- Ability to work on projects on a multi-disciplinary team
- Prior experience with Powerlog