|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Handling upstream oil and gas Smart Field and optimization projects, as well as a sound understanding of integrated asset management projects.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support countries & cross PLs to execute billable and non-billable projects
- Provide domain expertise in all client engagements
- Participate in the client engagement cycle from lead to execution stages
- Collaborate with SAMs and Business Development Mgrs to provide bid support
- Develop and promote integrated solutions and consulting services and via technical papers, conference participations, etc.
- Work closely with R&D to bring concepts faster to the market & foster market driven innovation
- Candidate will be responsible for collaborating with other technical lead disciplines in reservoir and well construction to pursue combined opportunbities in the regions.
- Candidate will provide thought leadership for the regional and country operations and assist in recruiting for projects won as well as proposal generation and technical support in customer presentations.
- Oilfield Data Management
- Oil Production Operations Experience
- OIlfield Automation and Radio Communication
- Intelligent Daily Operations Management
- CWE Design and Visualization
- Management of Change Experience
- Workflow As-is and To Be mapping
- Production Optimization
- Nodal Analysis Principles for wells and facility networks
- Well testing
- Cost Management
- Scope Change Management
- KPI tracking and reporting
- Customer Relations, management of expectations
- Progress Reporting
- Benchmarking and Best Practices Management
- HSE and current certification
- Degree in Petroleum, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum of 8 years experience in oil & gas industry. Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more areas - Digital Oilfield, Production Optimization, Smart Field , Intellegent Field Development Technologies, Engineering and Business Computer Applications, SCADA, Telecommunication, System Development and Implementation. Domestic and international project experience.