|Date Posted||October 27, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||20|
- 20-25 year's experience in Oil & Gas industry with rich hands on knowledge in Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Production Engineering.
- Must have 10+ years' experience in dealing with enhanced oil recovery technologies.
- Strong ability to review, analyse, and introduce new technologies in Oil & Gas industry with a focus on enhanced oil recovery.
- Proven experience in managing interface between reservoir and oil well, including perforations, sand control, down hole flow control and down hole monitoring equipment.
- Working knowledge in designing a successfull well completion system by selecting suitable equipment for both down hole environment and applications.
- Rich understanding of reservoir management, reservoir simulation and production well surveillance.
- Experience in working with different reservoir engineering models and reservoir simulation softwares.
- Strong team player capable of working with cross functional team.
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% of the time.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Candidate will ideally be holding a Post Graduation degree in related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding an MBA degree.