|Date Posted||April 19, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||20|
|Salary Per Annum (USD)||96000|
Our client is Oman based and a major player within the oil & gas industry; they have a superb opportunity for a Senior Petroleum Engineer.
Who we’re looking for
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering. Preference will be given to those candidates with Post Graduation in related field with MBA.
- Age 45 – 50 years
- Experience: Minimum 20 – 25 years’ experience in oil & gas industry with thorough hands-on knowledge in Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Production Engineering.
- You must have at least 10 years’ experience in dealing with enhanced oil recovery technologies and projects.
- Must have the capability of reviewing, analysing and introduction of new technologies in the oil & gas industry with emphasis on enhanced oil recovery.
- You should also have experience in managing interface between reservoir and the well, including perforations, sand control, down hole flow control and down hole monitoring equipment.
- Working knowledge in designing a successful well completion system by selecting equipment that is adequate for both down hole environment and applications will be desirable.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have independently evaluated and managed projects technically and commercially.
What’s on offer?
Base salary consisting of USD $96,000 per annum plus family status, which includes fully furnished accommodation, medical, car, 30 days annual leave and annual return air ticket.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format plus a corporate/business-like photo in JPG format