|Date Posted||February 12, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||25|
Cooper Fitch is currently working with a market leading regional conglomerate who is looking to recruit a strong professional to be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and introducing new technologies in the Oil & Gas industry with emphasis on enhanced oil recovery while working with a cross functional team.
- 20-25 years' experience in Oil & Gas industry with rich hands on knowledge in Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Production Engineering.
- Must have 10+ years' experience in dealing with enhanced oil recovery technologies.
- Strong ability to review, analyse, and introduce new technologies in Oil & Gas industry with a focus on enhanced oil recovery.
- Proven experience in managing interface between reservoir and oil well, including perforations, sand control, down hole flow control and down hole monitoring equipment.
- Working knowledge in designing a successful well completion system by selecting suitable equipment for both down hole environment and applications.
- Rich understanding of reservoir management, reservoir simulation and production well surveillance.
- Experience in working with different reservoir engineering models and reservoir simulation software.
- Strong team player capable of working with cross functional team.
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% of the time.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Candidate will ideally be holding a Post Graduation degree in related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding an MBA degree.
- Market leading conglomerate operating within several industries holding over 50 companies with a wide regional and global presence as well as a strong Oil & Gas business. Currently looking for a Senior Petroleum Engineer to contribute to the success of their expanding business in Sultanate of Oman.
If you are interested in this opportunity kindly send your updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com