|Date Posted||February 28, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||20|
Senior Petroleum Engineer
This is regarded as a key senior appointment
Summary of Role:
- The appointee will act as a Petroleum Engineering Technical Authority.
- Plans, directs, supervises and leads the activities of the Reserves Management that includes carrying out all types of reserves management process, and ensures best practices are implemented across the company.
- Plans, leads and monitors the E&P Information Management System through an integrated database and tools to support Operations decision making.
- Develops Subsurface Training modules for all company's staff.
- Provides support to the Operations directorate including the facilitation role of transferring technology from company to upstream subsidiaries, carries out the needed Dir. Studies, and monitors the Directorate performance based on its set targets
- Ensure effective reserves evaluation, classification and booking as per SPE guidelines
- Defends assessments at Peer Reviews, Reserves/Resources Management Committee meetings and to executive management, maintains reserves / resources in the reserve data base system for all projects / assets and ensures regular and effective execution of periodic reserve audits/certification.
- Review future reserves growth targets from existing development and exploration projects.
- Provides economic analysis and related advice to support Company's business development of exiting projects and the new venture projects including all types of investment evaluation for economic justification and robustness.
- Optimize running the databases and identify areas for improvement.
- Subsurface Training Implementation
Required Experience /Qualifications
- University Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Engineering Subject
- Minimum 15 - 20 years' Petroleum Engineering experience (minimum 5 years of experience with an international operator)
- Team Leadership skills;
The appointee will be invited to join the expatriate staff payroll on long term residential contract (married or single status). The importance of this key role will be reflected in the generous salary and expatriate benefits which includes end of service benefit, child education assistance, company car, accommodation to a high standard, medical cover for self and family, annual rewards schemes etc.
Interviews : As soon possible
Please forward detailed copy of CV with contact telephone number home in domicile country by email (as an attachment in Microsoft Word Format.