|Date Posted||April 1, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Salary Per Annum (USD)||200000|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
An opportunity is available to join a well established oil and gas operating company in the role of Senior Petroleum Engineer based in Adelaide.
The role will initially be offered on a 6 month contract basis, with the possibility of an extension/conversion to a staff position at the end of the initial term.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for providing high quality Petroleum Engineering support including contractor management and joint venture liaison.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Broad range Petroleum Engineering input into operated and non-operated assets
- Responsibility for legacy subsea infrastructure including oversight of routine surveillance
- Lead and manage technical studies and project work including in-house coordination of work streams
- Management of contractors with a focus on cost, quality and schedule
- Technical review of non-operated projects and co-ordination of multi-discipline budget reviews as required
- Budget/Cost tracking and management for multiple projects
As a suitable candidate for the role you will have;
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical or similar)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Petroleum Industry
- Practical experience and a thorough understanding of Petroleum Engineering with a broad knowledge of associated disciplines
- Sufficient experience to lead multi-disciplinary projects and studies through to completion
- Knowledge of other discipline tasks such as operations, drilling and completions, facilities engineering and reservoir engineering
- Offshore and subsea development and operations experience desirable
- A good understanding of project economics, business planning, budgeting and cost management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
For further information on this role please contact David Styles on 0474 494 891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org