|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||December 8, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
START DATE: ASAP
WORKING SCHEDULE: TBA
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Optimize field development plans
• Analyse well tests, pressure data, PVT and core data for use in reservoir simulation models.
• Work with development geologist to optimize the geological and reservoir simulation model.
• Liaise with the development geophysicist and development geologist to optimise the
subsurface development plan and select exploration, appraisal and development well
• Work with Operations Geologist and Drilling group on well designs, logging, casing and coring
and testing programmes.
• Assist the development geologist while drilling development wells and advise on changes to
the programme that may be required as a result of unexpected geological events.
• Monitor well and field performance during the field life and advise operations team to optimise
field production rates and recovery.
• Present to JV partners and government authorities.
• Manage the hydrocarbon accounting processes
• Manage the reserves reporting
• Provide technical support to business development teams in data rooms
• Economics analysis/familiarity with Malaysia fiscal regime
• To assist in ad-hoc issues / duties assigned from time to time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum 10 years Petroleum and Reservoir Engineering experience with an upstream
operator and preferably experience in Asia.
• At least 5yrs of reservoir engineering simulation (Eclipse/Tempest)
• Petroleum Engineering or other relevant engineering degree
• Self-starter able to deliver results within short timeframes
• Ideas generator with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team worker
• Good communication and presentation skills
Good communication skills in English - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing