|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2017|
Subsurface Team Lead
Senior Manager - Oil & GasID: 2576 Location: Houston, TX Practice/Center: Thermal Sciences Last updated: 2/6/17 11:14 AM
DescriptionExponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 700 consultants, including more than 425 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent has worked with oil and gas industry clients on some of their most urgent and complex challenges in the United States and around the world. We have openings for oil and gas professionals across the entire value chain (upstream, midstream downstream) in our Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA or Boston, MA offices in the following disciplines:
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- Human Factors
The successful candidate will either join an existing group or be responsible for developing his/her own consulting practice in his/her own respective field of expertise.
Qualifications for these positions include:
- Masters or Ph.D. in the relevant discipline
- 10+ years’ work experience
- Outstanding skills and proven track record
- Demonstrated leadership skills, a proven ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment, and strong mentoring skills with technical staff
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate findings in the form of reports and presentations to our clients or in a public forum such as a government entity or in a legal setting
- Enduring commitment to professional development as evidenced by a track record of peer-reviewed publications, participation in technical conferences and commitment to professional engineering licensure or certifications
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer.