|Date Posted||December 18, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
The position offers a dynamic and technically challenging working environment. In addition to work on the development projects, interfaces with the existing assets are also important. All fields are covered by 4D seismic data sets which are utilised throughout the evaluation process. The Development P284 organization is a multidisciplinary environment including more than 20 experts which work closely together with the producing assets teams.
The work as a Senior/Lead Reservoir Engineer includes core reservoir engineering responsibilities such as reservoir simulation in an interesting subsurface setting, alongside aspects of project management. This will involve working closely together with Geophysicists, Geologists, Facility Engineers, and Well Engineers to evaluate the subsurface opportunities alongside the various well and facility development concepts.
• Ealuation and recommendation of development concepts involving well configuration, well design, and platform and pipeline concepts;
• eservoir simulation and analytical modelling for incremental production profiles and pore-pressure prediction across the uncertainty spectrum;
• Incorporate 4D seismic data into history matching and the well configuration assessment;
• Act as focal point for one of the portfolio opportunities, leading area recommendations through assurance, actively managing the risk register and co-ordinating consistent inputs for a robust economic assessment;
• Assess the interfaces with existing developments and evaluate the associated constraints, risks and opportunities;
• Manage interfaces between subsurface, drilling and facilities including the formulation of well and facility basis of design documents;
• Assist in the development of an operations and maintenance philosophy for new platform concepts; and
• Mentor less experienced engineers and develop staff within the technical discipline area. Who we are looking for • The successful candidate will be self-motivated, self-reliant, possess strong analytical, technical and communication skills, enjoy mentoring less experienced engineers and working in a multi-disciplinary environment with the ability to engage and motivate others;
• MSc. level or higher in petroleum or reservoir engineering with more than 10 years of relevant experience in the oil industry;
• An established track record of field development studies, working on integrated projects, well planning and execution with a good understanding of petroleum engineering, geosciences and well, reservoir and facilities management (WRFM);
• Experience in uncertainty studies and project evaluation with a strong technical foundation of reservoir simulation;
• Ability to plan and lead technical projects; and
• Fluent in written and spoken technical English and a team player with good communication skills. > Last application date: 21 December 2015.
For further information, please contact: Senior Reservoir Engineer, Mark Casey +45 33635957.