|Date Posted||July 13, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
- Role providing autonomy, variety, stability and growth opportunities
- Integral position to the overall future business strategy
- An opportunity to work with a talented and creative team of industry experts
G&H Solutions are assisting one of our client’s to find an experienced Geoscientist to join their business. This is an integral and empowering role within a sizeable organisation. You can expect a working environment that provides autonomy, variety, stability, growth and opportunity in taking part in high level business strategy and future plans.
- The preferred candidate will have 10 + years industry experience (Geology or Geophysics) and a broad skill set having worked on both Exploration & Development projects. Candidates who are too specialist in their skill set, unfortunately will not meet the required work scope for this position.
- The majority of your career would have been spent in an operating company environment and heavily involved in geoscience exploration workflows and interpretation.
- You will have strong communication skills in order to liaise effectively with internal & external stakeholders.
- You must have a passion for Geoscience, technology, problem solving as well as proven coaching competencies (experience in consulting, mentoring, people management, advising or a technical lead position).
- You will be working amongst some of the leading industry experts and play a pivotal role in shaping new perspectives and undertaking initiatives that will transform their performance. With that in mind, you will have a record of achievement in your career in order to demonstrate credibility.
- Adaptability to work across different projects and take on responsibility outside your job description.
Travel around the APAC region is expected. Once a month nationally and once a quarter throughout the wider region. Competitive remuneration & relocation package on offer. Must have the right to work in NZ / Australia.
Suitable candidates who are already registered with G&H Solutions, will be considered as well as new applications received via this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates can expect a follow up call over the next 2 weeks where the client name, office location around Australia, work scope and package details will be disclosed. If you are not contacted, you will be registered with G&H Solutions for future opportunities.