|Date Posted||November 16, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||12|
Lead, direct and undertake G&G studies for client operated blocks (exploration, appraisal and development) through established G&G work processes to provide high quality work result in achieving client overall strategy & planning including reserve and production targets. Convince share holder and government authority regarding company's planning and to assisting management to provide work program budget (WPB) from technical point of view
• Provides a wide range of geophysical support and technical advice to the various asset teams and, as appropriate, project/operations teams.
• Conduct Seismic interpretation and mapping (producing fields, discoveries, prospects and regional)
• Lead Seismic acquisition and processing projects
• Assist in the Formulation and execution of agreed technical programmes for each asset
• Provide geophysical input into new business opportunity evaluations
• Mapping and depth conversions for input into 3D models and volumetrics
• Preparation of relevant parts of well programmes in partnership with drilling and reservoir engineers
• Assist in preparation of appraisal and development programmes
• Prepare and present material as required internally and to third parties (MTJA/shareholders)
• Application of appropriate geophysical technology e.g. inversion, AVO, attribute volumes, etc. To aid in reservoir characterization.
• Assessing subsurface risk for opportunities
• Accountable of own and team members' project schedule and it's timely deliverables
• Possess working experience in exploration and development phases.
• Possess working experience in FDP preparation (inputs and documentation).
• Bachelor Degree in Geophysics or Geology
• Must have minimum 12 years of experience
• Proven track record in working in the another Oil Company
• Previous experience in a similar role within a challenging and diverse asset management environment
• Strong working knowledge of Petrel, 3D visualization softwares eg Voxelgeo with a strong working experience in work flow issues
• Strong background in operational geophysics; acquisition, processing and interpretation
• Ability to lead and motivate a small team of geosciencientist