|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Oil and gas company in Tulsa, OK is looking for Senior Geologist. Company is in growth mode, has good tenure and reputation in industry. The position will report to Geological Manager. They are looking for mid-career level Geologist because the position needs to be filled as a part of their succession planning. They will relocate and offer very competitive compensation.
- Exploration (walking in the door and primary) and Development
- Identify drillable prospects through analysis of geological data
- Petrophysical evaluations
- Evaluate economic viabilities
- MS in Geology (MUST) with 3.0 or higher GPA
- 5+ yrs. geological work with the operator (this is mid-career level position-succession planning)-(MUST)
- Experience in: exploration and/or new ventures, evaluations (acquisitions and divestitures), recommendations, mapping, stratigraphy
- Areas worked: domestic onshore US
- Software skills: Petra and/or Geographix
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.