|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2018|
The incumbent is responsible for geological interpretations, ensuring technical quality of geological modelling, and subsurface risk assessment associated with new field development and production. The incumbent's main scope will cover well correlation using sequence stratigraphy, core description and environment of deposition (EOD) interpretation as well as reservoir mapping to produce isopach, EOD and facies maps for geomodelling. The incumbent would need to also interrogate and QC geomodels to ensure technical quality. The incumbent is responsible for conducting fit for purpose prospect due diligence, including uncertainty and risk assessment. The incumbent will need to fulfill requirements as below:
• Degree in Geology or equivalent
• Minimum 15 years' relevant practical experience
• Exposure to Malaysian (Peninsula, Sabah and Sarawak) basins/fields is a plus
• Extensive experience in sequence stratigraphy well correlation, core description, EOD and facies mapping
• Experience in new field development, prospect evaluation and risk assessment
• Familiar with Field Development Plan (FDP) review and documentation process
• Strong technical knowledge in geomodelling
• Proficient in Petrel correlation, mapping and cross-section applications
Interested candidates are invited to write-in/e-mail their comprehensive resumes stating education, experience, current & expected salaries and contact details by 14 January 2018 to:
The Human Resources Department
VESTIGO PETROLEUM SDN BHD (1044120-D)
Level 13, Menara Binjai, No. 2, Jalan Binjai Off Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Only Short-listed candidates will be notified.