|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2018|
1. Sequence stratigraphy well correlation and environment of deposition (EOD) interpretation.
2. Reservoir mapping to produce isopach, geological facies and EOD maps for geomodelling.
3. Interrogate and QC geomodel to ensure technical quality and fit for purpose.
4. Reservoir connectivity and compartmentalization interpretation based on integration of well data with seismic, pressure, well test and production data
5. Core description and interpretation of lithofacies and EOD (when core data is available).
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant practical experience.
• Extensive experience in sequence stratigraphy well correlation, reservoir isopach mapping, facies and EOD interpretation.
• Extensive experience in new field development and mature field redevelopment.
• Experience in field development uncertainty and risk assessment.
• Strong technical knowledge in geomodelling.
• Familiar with Field Development Plan (FDP) review and documentation process.
• Proficient in Petrel or RMS correlation, mapping and cross-section applications.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321